Frequently Asked Questions
New case requests can be submitted using the online application or the free analysis form. You may also email your request to email@example.com, along with copies of your documents.
When submitting multiple letter requests for different cases, please send each candidate’s documents in a separate email.
The documents needed:
– The educational documents (degree certificate and transcripts/marksheets in both original language and translated English)
– The resume that includes experience and technical skills
– Expanded Job duties and responsibilities that include percents and direct projects that job offer/position designed for
– The employer (petitioner) support letter (or Petitioner details)
– Project/position specific details and requirements of the position as stated in the job offer
– Specialty awards, certificates and special training that relates directly to the position
– The complete RFE and LCA (O’Net classification and LCA Wage Level distinction)
Your expert opinion letter will be emailed to you when it is ready. Please allow five (5) business days for regular delivery. Time starts once all documents are provided.
Our leading Expert at Eagle Consulting LLC, Dr. Dawn Sullivan, is an industry professional with over two decades of experience in the IT field. Her work experience is impressive and expansive on its own, but when combined with the knowledge she has acquired through her studies they bring Dr. Sullivan’s rating of expertise to a formidable level. The Specialty Occupation Letters provided by Eagle Consulting LLC are not the typical mass production, assembly line product. Our letters are personalized Expert opinions, clear, detailed, concise and designed to satisfy RFE requirements.
For Expert Opinions, re-evaluations occur when there is additional evidence or criteria submitted, which will incur a $100 fee. Revisions to Expert Opinions which consist of only word changes must be made within five business days, or a $100 fee will apply. ADD TO THIS.
There are NO refunds for completed Expert Letters.
When Eagle Consulting LLC suspects that documents submitted for evaluation were forged or altered in any way, no report will be prepared. All recipients indicated and appropriate agencies or organizations will be notified. No fees will be refunded and documents will be retained by Eagle Consulting LLC.